Welcome to Sisters of St Casimir
The Sisters of Saint Casimir of Chicago was founded in 1907 by Venerable Servant of God Maria Kaupas in Scranton, Pennsylvania. We are a Congregation of women religious dedicated to offering the hope and joy of a deep faith life to our present world. read more >
In The News
Sisters to Host Advent Day of Reflection
The Sisters of St. Casimir are hosting an Advent Day of Reflection at their Motherhouse, 2601 W. Marquette Road, on Saturday, December 6, 2014. The theme is “Mary, in a Season of Hope,” led by Rev. Louis Kolenkiewicz of St. Bede Parish in Holland, PA. Registration begins at 9:00 AM, followed by a 9:30 Mass for the beatification of Venerable Mother Maria Kaupas.
read more >
SSC Motherhouse to be Transferred to Catholic Charities
The Sisters of St. Casimir Motherhouse, an institution for more than 100 years in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood, will soon be transferred to Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago. The Motherhouse and surrounding property at 2601 W. Marquette Road will become home to several Catholic Charities programs and hundreds of staff. In addition, the administrative offices of the Sisters of St. Casimir will continue to operate out of the Motherhouse.
read more >